Monday, August 4, 2014

Greetings from Mexico. Well I finally made it, I have been at the orphanage for 43 days. Much to do and lots to learn. God supplies all of my needs on a daily basis. As long as I keep my focus on Him. The kids are amazing and I can tell you none of their spirits have been broken. They are all unique and high spirited, in their own way. God is in charge and He has given us the ability to love and be a source of love for their lives. We have an opportunity to change their focus from self to a focus on Jesús. Daily devotionals, prayers and discipline out of love are all part of our daily life.  Prayer is needed in all áreas, especially prayers for love and understanding. Please lift up all of the staff at Rancho San Juan Bosco, the workers are few and the need is plenty. God loves the little children and so do we. Please support us with your prayers! Much love and many blessings to all! God is  so awesome and never ceases to amaze me all the time!! :) Also I would like to thank all of you who are helping in the natural with your financial support. I hope and expect to be getting visits very soon from .... you know who you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment